A multi purpose cricket shoe developed for the all rounder and ideal for wicket keepers with cushioning and stability being the key to the performance of the shoe.
Upper – POWERFRAME system – Soft light and comfortable upper material combined with he power frame design to ensure lateral stability in the shoe.
Dura-tech toe – new hard wearing anti scuff material used on the toe areas for protection and durability.
Internal - PROLAST – Built on a runners specific last top provide a superior fit.
Outsole Rubber – The GTech Pro Sole offers a wide base with outstanding cushioning and stability.
- The latest development in the Gray-Nicolls footwear range.
- The Velocity range incorporates the pro-zone last running shoe profile which has been so successful in the Optimum shoe.
- Breathable airmesh upper combined with high grade PU.
- Support Elements: Strategically positioned PU overlays create mid-foot stability easing stress on the foot during long days in field.
- Pro Zone Last: Sleek profile of a running shoe ensures modern look with closer fit and outstanding performance.
- Blown Rubber provides lightweight comfort and works with 9 strategically position spikes for ultimate traction
- ESS torsion midfoot section in midsole provides stability.
- See more at: http://www.cricketdirect.co.uk/Catalogue/Cricket-Footwear/Gray-Nicolls-Cricket-Shoes/Gray-Nicolls-Velocity-Spike-Cricket-Shoe-206086#sthash.52e2JiKX.dpuf