All the great features of the GN Velocity 2.0 remain. The Powerband is still in place to offer lightweight support and fantastic stability throughout the shoe. The torsional midfoot system remains, giving flexibility in the front of the foot and support in the midsole. Finally, we continue to deliver the high-grade PU upper giving fantastic ventilation thanks to its lightweight honeycomb design.
The significant difference on the shoe is the new outsole – the GPlus LP. Ideal for indoor, artificial or grass, the low profile XTRA DURA + rubber outsole gives grip, control, and balance – and crucially – the ability to perform everywhere.
So when it comes to winter nets, there is only one cricket shoe that promises match like performance for a training landscape – the GN Velocity 2.0 Rubber. We can't wait to see your success wearing them.
High-grade PU Upper, featuring a lightweight honeycomb PU with breathable ventilation in critical areas
Powerband, a lightweight overlay support band for improved stability at the top of the boot
GPlus LP Outsole, a low profile XTRA DURA + rubber outsole – ideal for all surfaces including nets and indoor
Torsional Midfoot System provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility
- The latest development in the Gray-Nicolls footwear range.
- The Velocity range incorporates the pro-zone last running shoe profile which has been so successful in the Optimum shoe.
- Breathable airmesh upper combined with high grade PU.
- Support Elements: Strategically positioned PU overlays create mid-foot stability easing stress on the foot during long days in field.
- Pro Zone Last: Sleek profile of a running shoe ensures modern look with closer fit and outstanding performance.
- Blown Rubber provides lightweight comfort and works with 9 strategically position spikes for ultimate traction
- ESS torsion midfoot section in midsole provides stability.
- See more at: http://www.cricketdirect.co.uk/Catalogue/Cricket-Footwear/Gray-Nicolls-Cricket-Shoes/Gray-Nicolls-Velocity-Spike-Cricket-Shoe-206086#sthash.52e2JiKX.dpuf